“Think in the morning, act in the noon, read in the evening, and sleep at night.”
Today, I’m starting a new habit (I honestly started a few days ago though). For the next month, my focus will be making my morning routine a habit.
The reason why I want to establish a daily routine—a morning ritual—is that it will ensure that I’m working towards my goals every morning, and thus every day. Here’s my routine:
- Gentle wake at 4:30 AM to Sleep Genius alarm.
- Bathroom. Check my weight.
- Drink a glass of water (or tea).
- Set my goals for the day, my most important tasks (MITs).
- Exercise (run or strength).
- Shower. Dress.
- Coffee & Breakfast.
- Attack my MITs.
- Leave for work at 7:45 AM.
How do you bookend your days?