So after over a year long hiatus, Ryan and I decided to start up the blog again as a way for our friends and family (mainly my mother) to keep up with what we’ve been doing. So much has happened over the past year and sadly the blog fell off to the wayside, but we’ll try not to let that happen again.
Here’s a brief summary of what’s happened over the past year:
- Lisa started a Diagnostic Radiology Residency at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Ryan started a new job at Analgesic Solutions in Natick, MA.
- Ryan and I both got two new cute nephews.
5. We traveled to Chicago, St. Louis, Vermont, Miami, Maine, and Montreal to name a few.
- We spent the summer grilling with Ryan’s sweet 50 dollar find on craigslist.
- We did a lot of hiking/trying not to let Lisa fall off mountains.
8. We became national park and national historic site enthusiasts collecting cancellation stamps wherever we go.
Life has been good. We shouldn’t complain (although we sometimes do). Look out for some more blog posts soon!
-Lisa (and Ryan).